Co-op / Intern work permits

Work permit that allows students to work that is mandatory part to complete study registered.

Some study programs include work experience as part of their curriculum. You can apply for a co-op or intern work permit if:

COVID-19 and co-op placements

During the COVID-19 outbreak, many international students are studying online from abroad. If your school and employer agree, you can either

If you’re working remotely from outside Canada, you can work while we process your study permit and co-op work permit applications.