Family Sponsor

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada.You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada

If you’re at least 18 years old and a:

    Canadian citizen or

    Person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or Permanent resident of Canada

You can

    Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children

    Sponsor your parents or grandparents

    Sponsor your relatives

    Sponsor your adopted child

We Provide

    Check your financial requirements and your eligibility.

    Formulate application as per standards.

    Attach all necessary documents for processing without delay.