Study Permit

The study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada.

Foreign students who have been accepted to a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) can apply for a study permit or student visa in order to come to Canada for their post-secondary education.

You need an official acceptance letter from the designated institution you plan to attend before you submit your application for a study permit.

The Eligibility Requirement for a Study Permit is as below:

Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires after the educational institution has provided you with a letter of admission, we’re here to help you prepare your application package in order to obtain the necessary study visa.

Preparing your application package is a time-sensitive matter. Your classes are not going to wait for you. We will guide you through obtaining all the required documents, filling out forms and submitting your Student Visa application to Canada Immigration (CIC) successfully.