Foreign students who have been accepted to a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) can apply for a study permit or student visa in order to come to Canada for their post-secondary education.

You need an official acceptance letter from the designated institution you plan to attend before you submit your application for a study permit.

Study Permit

Reapply after refusal

Judicial Review For Study Permit Refusal