Work Permits

Foreign students who have been accepted to a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) can apply for a study permit or student visa in order to come to Canada for their post-secondary education.

You need an official acceptance letter from the designated institution you plan to attend before you submit your application for a study permit.

Intra-Company Transferee

Open Work Permits

Co-Op / Intern Work Permits

Post-Graduation Work Permits

Bridging Work Permits

Seasonal Agricultural Work Permits

Work Without A Permit